Friday, March 13, 2015

Dialogue - Diablo 3 Units

Characters based on Diablo universe by Blizzard.

Banter (female wizard & scoundrel)

Takes place during Act I of Diablo III

Female Wizard and Scoundrel walk past pile of corpses
Scoundrel: You don’t suppose any of these corpses have wine on them, do you? I could go for a drink.

Female Wizard: I don’t think you’d want to consume anything these corpses have on them.


Female Wizard and Scoundrel have just killed a group of demons
      Scoundrel: Leah’s going to fall so hard for me when I tell her how many demons I’ve killed.

      Female Wizard: I don’t think you killing anything will impress Leah.


Female Wizard and Scoundrel find a chest full of loot
      Scoundrel: That looks heavy. Why don’t I carry it for you.

      Female Wizard: Don’t try to fool me, you’re no gentleman.


Female Wizard and Scoundrel encounter a group of looters
      Scoundrel: The world could do with more lady looters.

      Female Wizard: The world could do with less of your talking. (jokingly)

      Scoundrel: And here I thought we had something special.


Scripted Scene

Takes place during Act I of Diablo III

1.    Hero must fill vile with blood from an unrisen corpse.
2.    Talk to Mad Hermit
3.    Hero must fill a vile with blood from a Risen corpse.
4.    Talk to Mad Hermit
5.    Help Mad Hermit perform ritual
Female Wizard and follower find a mad hermit.
      Mad Hermit: You there, Wizard! Come here. I need your help!

      Female Wizard: What is it you want, Old Man?

      Mad Hermit: I am plagued by demons, Wizard! They ravage my brain with their lies! There is only one way to stop them now!

      Female Wizard: What would you have me do, Hermit?

      Mad Hermit: Bring me blood! I need blood! Blood from an unrisen corpse!

      Female Wizard: I better get fair payment for this.
Mad Hermit laughs manically as Female Wizard and follower walk away.

* * *
Female Wizard and follower return to the Mad Hermit with the vile of clean blood.
      Female Wizard: Here is the blood you asked for, Hermit.

      Mad Hermit: Good, good. Need more. Bring me tainted blood! Bring me blood of the newly Risen! So close, so close!

      Female Wizard: This is the last thing I fetch for you, Old Man.
Mad Hermit is muttering to himself about demons as Female Wizard and follower leave.

* * *
Female Wizard and follower return to the Mad Hermit with the vile of tainted blood.
      Female Wizard: Hermit, take your vile and be on your way.

      Mad Hermit: No! There is one thing more! You must help me, Wizard!

      Female Wizard: Why should I? What is this last thing you need help with?

      Mad Hermit: The ritual! The blood ritual! An exorcism that will rid me of these demons forever!

Female Wizard and follower stand near Mad Hermit as he begins to chant in Latin.
      Mad Hermit: Exorcizámos te, ómnis immúnde spíritus, ómnis satánic potéstas!

Demon fully possesses after Mad Hermit something went wrong with the ritual and takes off.


Interstitial

Female Wizard and follower have just performed the ritual in which the Mad Hermit came to be fully possessed by a demon.
      Female Wizard: An old man, a hermit thought to be mad. Who would have guessed he was actually plagued with demons.

Female Wizard: We collected the blood of the Risen and unrisen alike to perform the exorcism. Something went terribly wrong.

Female Wizard: Now the demons have taken him over, and I intend to stop them.


Unit VO 

Character chosen: Auriel, Archangel of Hope

Auriel is ordered to move
      Auriel: Hope guides me.

      Auriel: I will be swift.

      Auriel: We are making good headway.


Auriel is ordered to move somewhere she cannot path to
      Auriel: That is not possible.

      Auriel: Blasphemy.

      Auriel: I cannot allow myself to do that.

Auriel is ordered to attack something
      Auriel: Hope for the best- prepare for the worst.

      Auriel: Without fear, there is no hope. I hope you are afraid.

      Auriel: You look cold. Allow me to warm you with righteous fire.


Auriel has died
      Auriel: Do not let despair darken your heart.

      Auriel: Hope will rise again.

      Auriel: My light is gone.


Auriel has respawned and is ready for battle
      Auriel: Hope rises.

      Auriel: Hope is eternal.

      Auriel: Heaven shall not despair! My light has rekindled!


Auriel is taking damage
      Auriel: My light is fading.

      Auriel: Hope stays with me even if life does not.

      Auriel: My fate is…uncertain.


Auriel has been clicked on multiple times
      Auriel: What are you hoping to do?

      Auriel: Don’t make me take out Al’maiesh.

      Auriel: Who do you think you are!? Mephisto?


Auriel encounters Diablo in battle and taunts him.
      Auriel: You think you can rid the world of hope?!

      Auriel: Without hope, there cannot be fear, cannot be terror. You are nothing without me!


      Auriel: You’re looking a bit more ladylike than usual, Diablo.

No comments:

Post a Comment