Friday, January 15, 2016

Writing Doodle 030 - Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year. I did all my chores like mommy asked and even helped my little brother with his homework. I helped out at school too! And I let Bobby have the swing I was on even though I wasn't really done. I have been extra careful to be specially good all year cause this year I want a puppy please Santa.

I'm not crazy Santa. A puppy is the perfect present because just think about it! A puppy will always be there for me. Even if we move again and I have no friends at my new school I will still have my puppy. And if I feel sad my puppy will make me feel happy. My puppy will love me and won't run away. And I will also have to be responsible cause it's my puppy and I have to feed and care for my puppy just like Mommy does for me.

Please let me have a puppy Santa. I'll never ask for anything ever again I promise if you just bring me a puppy.

Love,
Jesse Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment